It's been.. how many days ah since the last time I update the belog?
Two months. Okay. Where did I go? I need help to rewind what had happened for the past two months. LOL.
1. I'm working as Graphic Editor for this one novel company- Jemari Seni Sdn. Bhd.
2. Just got blast from Kuala Lumpur International Book Festival. Many thanks to darlings for coming. And of course for buying. *wink*
3. My life is more systematic now. I am becoming a young adult. :)
4. My financial? Yes. Better. Alhamdulillah.
5. I am still learning to wear hijab correctly. Thanks for darlings that kept reminding me about it. Alhamdulillah.
6. I am still learning to wear clothes correctly. Alhamdulillah.
7. I am still learning not to talk speak bad words. InsyaAllah.
8. I am still learning to become a good family member. InsyaAllah.
9. I am still learning to become a good person. InsyaAllah.
10. I got the loveliest family and friends. Life is not that bad. Glad to be alive until now. Alhamdulillah.
1. Past few days, arwah Kairul Amrie Azizan- my beloved sister's boyfriend, my good friend, BIL-to-be -got into a bad accident. He died at the scene. Innalillah. Please pray for him. He is one of the best male person I've ever met. May he rests in peace. Al-Fatihah.
2. I got no car. It's tough. Believe me.
3. I've been infected to this one disease called Kelopak Garam (maybe). It's a big challenge from Allah. (Alhamdulillah, I am okay now. Thanks to my brother for sending me to the clinic.)
4. My sister can't accept arwah's death. She is weak. And I am way far in Bangi. I hope she is doing fine at Kedah. Alhamdulillah, mak is taking care of her.
5. I got this strange headache. Juts praying it is not migraine or high blood pressure. Amin.
Well, I miss my friends. I miss my family. I hope I can be with them right now. But, things are getting harder day by day. Alhamdulillah, still, I can manage them. InsyaAllah.
Going back to Kulim next week. Meeting my along and her daughter, and celebrating Amalina's birthday. It's on 22nd of May, but I have to celebrate it on next week since I've got no leave. InsyaAllah.
Till meet again. Bye. Assalammualaikum.
Big City Adventure: Rome
1 day ago