..Proud to be a Masscommer..

Posted by : AfiqahAR | 23 April 2009 | Published in

i was wondering if i could be influenced easily or not.

1. I WORE WATCH ON MY RIGHT HAND:
when the first time of my life, i started wearing watch on my right hand since i watched abah is wearing on the right one too. my relationship with abah when i was a kid is too strong (actually, until now eventhough things had happened) that made me want to look same with him.

2. I WORE WATCH ON MY LEFT HAND:
when i grew a little bit bigger (i was 12), i had crushed with one of my classmates (until now.lol). as i saw him wearing watch on his left hand, i started to change it, from the right hand to the left one. and i'm still wearing it.

3. I LOVE PINK COLOUR:
while i was waiting for the SPM result to be announced, i spent the whole time watching tv. one day, for the first time i watched Gol & Gincu The Movie at 8TV Channel, i fell in love with it and started to love pink colour since i started to like Puteri (Fazura) because of her lifestyle and fashion in the story. and i'm still loving it.

4. I WANT AN APPLE:
in G&G, Puteri used an Apple laptop. it was so cute and stylo. but i dont have it until now.

5. I WANT TO KEEP MY HAIR LONG:
as far as i know, Fazura never cut her hair and she let it long. well, as a Fazura fan, i also kept my hair long. lol. and if i had extra money, i will straighten my hair so it would look more like Fazura's. lol. and i'm still keeping it long.

6. I WANT A FLIP-HANDPHONE:
Fazura (yes. talk about her more and more. lol), in G&G, she used MOTORAZR V3i. it looked so cool and "expensive". lol. then, i surveyed for it at the nearest handphone stall. i found out that the phone was not really that cool (without memaory card and used vga rate for camera). but then, i found out a cooler phone which is MOTOKAZR K1 (which is mine now.lol) but it still flip like V3i. the truth is, i want to buy MOTORAZR V8 one day cause it is perfect for me. and i'm still using the K1 phone.

7. I LOVE SOMEONE PLAYS WITH MY HAIR:
amalina loved to keep her hair short. so, when her hair grew longer, she would ask me to accompany her to the saloon to make it short. i could not just wait there and watched my sister. everytime when she got cut, i want it too! yes. EVERYTIME! and i'm still doing it.

8. I LOVE WEDGES:
before this, i never wore high heels or any ladies shoes. i felt more comfortable by wearing boy sandals. lol. however, when i was 17 (1st semester at Lendu), i started to like wedges when i saw ezzy's wearing it. she looked nice and "tall". since that, i started to collect wedges. and i'm still collecting them.

9. I WANT TO PRODUCE A TEENAGER'S READING BOOK:
i loved R.L Stines book a lot (goosebumps and fear street)! everytime i finished reading one of them, i will think about producing a book like that. lol. for now, i've wrote a story about 3 chapters (24 pages) for now without the mystery part unlike Stines'. lol. and i'm still updating it.

10. I WANT TO TAKE MASSCOMM:
i imagined that masscomm as interesting as in the Kuliah Cinta is. shooting and so on. and i watched it just before i wanted to apply for diploma. lol. then, i decided to choose to be a masscommer. and i'm still taking masscomm for the degree.


Pikalicious said: i'm just glad to finish my diploma and still waiting for the result. hope it will save me from paying the debt (loan. lol). if i get DL for the whole semester, i don't need to pay the loan!!! (amin..)

(4) Comments

  1. RiRa said...

    ohw..y ke?..hope u get dl again..lol

    meh i main rambut tuh?..lol

    April 23, 2009 at 3:32 PM
  2. AfiqahAR said...

    thanks.
    er. u bkk saloon, then i'll go.lol.

    April 23, 2009 at 4:25 PM
  3. hans said...

    I'll go too...
    huhu
    give me discount yeahhh

    April 23, 2009 at 9:19 PM
  4. AfiqahAR said...

    first time ank speaking dpn aku.
    nmpk "hebat"!
    ahahaha.

    April 24, 2009 at 12:32 AM
Home       Profile       Facebook       Twitter       Formspring       Tumblr